Rubha nan Gall lighthouse is located north of Tobermory on the Isle of Mull. The name means "Stranger's Point" in Scottish Gaelic. It was built in 1857 by David and Thomas Stevenson and is operated by the Northern Lighthouse Board.
This photograph is a colour version of the view of the Rubhan nan Gall Lighthouse from the Tobermory to Kilchoan Ferry. The photograph can be purchased as print, mounted print in frames, canvas or aluminum or as a digital file.